Monday, October 29, 2012

Preach the Word

2 Timothy 4:2-4 (NKJV)

2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 

***********************************************
I read this last night & it seriously convicted me! I'm not saying that this is what I do. 'Though, I may had done it in the past, but I have repented. However, I do believe this is true with a lot of so called "Christians." The Bible amazes me more & more as I keep on studying it. I already had this feeling that this truly exists, but I had no idea that it was prophesied in the Bible. Now, reading it, I wanna continuously pray for God to search any evil & selfish thoughts or feelings in my heart & that He would remove them & replace them with His righteousness. Also, my prayer for you all is the same & that this verse convicts all of u in one way or another. Remember whether we like to admit it or not WE ARE ALL selfish (& trust me I hate to say it 'cause I don't think I am, but God knows I am & well He knows me more than I know myself & He knows all of y'all more than u know yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment