Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Andy Mineo (formerly C Lite) - Night Of The Livin'

                                          The biggest difference between Jesus Christ and ethical and moral teachers who have been deified by man. Is that these moralists came to make bad people good. Jesus came to make dead people live!

The covenant was made, it was painful it hurt. The Savior was slain but He raised from the dirt.
Now, I'm covered in His blood aint no stains on my shirt! He conquered the grave. Now, my faith is secure 'cuz my God's still alive! I await His return.
SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY SAFE CUZ THEY STAY IN THEIR CHURCH, BUT IF THEY ONLY KNEW IT WAS BY FAITH AND NOT WORKS.
BY HIS GRACE AND HIS MERCY, THE FATHER HE TAKE A SINFUL MAN AND MAKE SOMETHING OUTTA 'NADA'
He washed away the dirt that I did when I tried to satisfy my thirst outside the living water.
Oh what a great mistake. I wasted so many years, I tried to do it my way instead of doing His.
That's probably why I ceased the salt from my tears, but now I be the salt of the earth to my peers.
Sin brought me so high but when I came down there wasn't enough folly to keep my mind sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment