Thursday, August 30, 2012

Created FOR Christ!

Everyday I'm living trying to show the world why Christ is more than everything they'll ever try.
We were created for Him! Outta the dust He made us for Him! He elects us & He saves us, for Him! Jesus comes & raises, for Him!
Magnify the Father! Why bother with something lesser?
He made us so we could bless Him & to the world we confess Him!
So, I know I got life, matter of fact it's better! I kno
w I got Christ!

If you don't' see His ways in my days & nights. I've lost my rights, I've lost my Life! The cost is Christ. And the world could never offer me anything on the planet that'll cost that price!

~ Lecrae (Don't Waste Your Life)

I wonder why people have this crazy notion that if God doesn't agree with us satisfying our fleshly desires then that means He isn't a loving God? Like, really? Like, honestly, I used to live in this sin that I couldn't understand that God would call sin. My way of thinking was "well God made us & He wants us to be happy 'cause He loves us & well I don't care what anyone has to say about my life"
But, little did I know or understood, that we were NOT made for ourselves! 

We were created for Him! Outta the dust He made us for Him! He elects us & He SAVES us, for Him! Jesus comes & raises, for Him!
Now why shouldn't I negate myself? (The Father denied His right to bring His wrath upon me) Why not die to self, so He could live in me? The world can call it what they want! They can call - denying our flesh & surrendering our sins - suppression, but who says that suppressing our flesh is wrong? Especially when it's for an Infinite God. I am blessed (we are all blessed!) that we could find joy & still live a free & righteous life in Christ, while not living for ourselves! I thank God that for the most part of my life I've found joy in being selfless, I've always enjoyed being the 'giver' but while I lived in that sin (that by the way was eating me inside) I didn't think that was a selfish act of the flesh, I didn't think it was something I could give away, not even to God for Him to do away with. I was fooled by the enemy to believe I was doing no wrong nor being selfish to what was & is God's purpose in everyone's life. So, to end this post... I was blind, now I see. (John 9:25)

No comments:

Post a Comment